What could be sweeter than a visit to Sugar Land???
The answer is “NOTHING”! All seniors (age 50+) are invited to take a short bus ride down Highway 59 on Friday, December 11, to visit Constellation Field for the Sugar Land Holiday Lights extravaganza. This sparkling wonderland features more than 3 million lights and numerous themed displays. As you stroll around the lights you can shop from a variety of vendors, enjoy great food, and even meet Santa!
Here are the details:
• Bus outing for seniors (age 50+) to Constellation Field in Sugar Land on Friday, December 11, 2020, to see the Holiday Lights
• Bus will leave the St. Philip’s parking lot (5501 Beechnut) at 6 pm, return about 8:30 pm (Following “Holiday Lights” the bus may drive through Pecan Grove Plantation to view the displays there. This would result in a return to the church at about 10:00 pm.)
• Social distancing, wearing of masks, and appropriate seating on the bus rules will apply
• To reserve a place on the bus, contact Tom or Tana at email@example.com or call 832-588-4783
• Cost is $11 per person, cash or check payable to “Tom Wilkinson.” Payment arrangements should be made at the time you reserve your spot. Deadline to sign up is Wednesday, December 9.